Are You Eligible For Seafarers Earnings Deduction (SED)?

You may be entitled to claim Seafarers Earnings Deduction (SED), also known as Seatax. Basically you can claim all your tax back during a tax year if you satisfy HMRC conditions.

Quick Test:

  • Are you working on a moving vessel?
  • Are you outside the UK for 183 days within a 365 day period?

If yes to these then get in touch with us so we can check you didn’t break the half day rule 🙂

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment